HELPING LEG...

So, before few days ago while returning home from my job my bike stopped at that time i was 25 KM away from my home tried to find garages but as its late at night the garages refused to repair it on the spot i was worried, with all my courage i started to drag my bike suddenly one uncle came and told me that he’ll push my bike by sitting on his bike with his leg i set on my bike and he push my bike with their for almost 3KM as their destination was arrived i start dragging again, in seconds another guy saw me and offered the same help and he dragged my bike for almost 17KM i felt thankful at the same time i don’t have words to thank those guys.That day i realise that not only helping hand but sometimes helping leg also work. Cheers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression...(R.I.P Sushant singh rajput)

Migrant's Pain